Find A Product By:
Please give credit to www.inventionconnection.com as the source of the information.
go to contact information
Unique features & benefits:
The Mighty Gun [TM] is a single spray gun for all spraying needs, for both small and big jobs on walls, surfaces, ceilings, furniture and event props, enabling the user to spray different substances without buying different sprayers.
Developed by a longtime professional in the drywall field, the Mighty Gun spray gun does it all, spraying virtually every type of paint and texture or creating unique patterns and custom finishes at a fraction of the specialty cost. Substances the Mighty Gun can spray include latex, oil and enamel based paints, glitter, polyurethanes, lacquers, Zolatone®, synthetic materials, EIFS (structure coat), VarieCoat®, GlitterGlaze®, CeramaSea[tm] (a unique roof coating), various other roof and waterproofing coatings, asphalt coatings, and acoustic and drywall textures.
Mighty Gun is even capable of sandblasting, glass etching, and spraying other materials including stains and varnishes, craft and multicolor finishes, multifleck, fertilizers and pesticides!
Flexible Air Supply
- Sturdily constructed to provide years of quality spraying, the Mighty Gun is made of chemical resistant, lightweight, durable plastic.
- The Mighty Gun has long lasting jets and a low replacement rate.
- Compact without heavy equipment, hoses, or awkward hoppers.
- The Mighty Gun readily adapts to any air source from large compressors to portable air tanks.
- Doesn't require large air supply to maintain effective pressure.
- Adjustable nozzle results in less waste, less overspray, using less substance, and gives the user the ability to get close to the trim with less "cutting in".
- The nozzle is easy to handle for better control.
- The lid and cap keeps the substance fresh, giving the user the ability to take a break without any clean-up.
- The lid and cap allows the user to turn the Mighty Gun upside down without losing any substance.
- Achieves the superior spray quality that building professionals demand.
- The Mighty Gun sprays smooth and textured patterns and can spray thick materials for better coverage.
- Resists the paint build-up and clogging that can occur in regular spray equipment because it's made with chemical resistant plastic.
- With the divider, you can spray 2 color paints or drywall textures simultaneously to create unique multi-color coating inexpensively, versus one at a time with regular guns.
- For special effects, you just adjust the air flow to the desired pressure.
Economically Priced, Major Savings
- It's easy to use and easy to clean.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Adapts to any source.
- Much lower cost than other quality sprayers - can pay for itself with the first job.
- Less replacement rate.
- Save money due to needing fewer tools.
- Ability to spray EIFS without cost of 1000's for a proper machine.
- Less time spraying and cleaning up means more productivity.
- Less waste.
- Higher profits.
- No risk of high pressure injuries like many competitors.
1. Paint, drywall and EIF contractors
Inventor is seeking:
2. Party decorators
3. Event coordinators
Note: The Mighty Gun has been used by Premier Events for Hillary Clinton's Valentine Party, the Roosevelt Ball, and other events. It has been used for John Travolta and other celebrity events as well as for props at Disney World, Knotts Berry Farm, trade show booths, etc. The Navy will be using Mighty Guns to do a huge rhino horn for the front of one of their ships.
The Mighty Gun has been featured in trade publications including: Interior Construction, Southern Arizona Home Builder, Walls & Ceilings, Painting & Wallcovering Contractor, Decorating Retailer.
3. Retail outlets
4. Direct Sales
Direct orders can be placed by fax, call or e-mail.
Might Gun Kit: $89.00
AZ Sales Tax: add 7.5%
Shipping & Handling (USA): 5.00
Note: Orders must be prepaid or COD ($6.00 extra)
The Mighty Gun Kit comes standard with the gun, 1/2 gallon hopper with lid, texture jet, latex paint jet, air control valve, clamp, and instruction manual.
Accessories are also available.
Back to Top
Address: P.O. Box 115, Oracle, AZ 85623
1-800-MIGHTYGUN [644-4894 / Fax: 1-888-722-1179
Important Notice: Please note that the InventionConnection.com web site is strictly a premier showcase for inventions and is a networking venue where interested parties can find each other. The Invention Connection® has been online for 10 years and the InventionConnection® and Invention Convention® have jointly been acting as networking venues for over 20 years. All exhibitors are independent entrepreneurs, small companies or individuals who represent themselves and can be directly contacted by interested parties. InventionConnection.com does not participate nor get involved in any transactions between buyers and sellers and does not receive any royalty percentages. Invention Connection® does not act as licensing agents, Invention Connection® does not evaluate or market products, Invention Connection® is not an invention development firm, and Invention Connection® does not represent inventors nor take any percentages of royalties. The results of any contacts will vary for exhibitors depending on the merits of each invention, the experience of inventors in negotiating, what level of the invention process the inventor is at, what the inventor is looking for, as well as the dedication and commitment of the inventor, etc.
OOPS! If you find a typo, broken link,
or outdated contact info, or if you have
any questions about this site or any of the
products, please contact us at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Invention Connection®, Invention Convention® and Speedmarketing[tm] are trademarked.